Sunday, May 15, 2011

.:CLOSING For A Week:.

Don't worry we wont be closed for long!!  It is my 6th wedding anniversary and we are headed out west to do a little gambling, see the Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon and Great Basin National Park.  SLD will be closed from Tuesday the 17th until Tuesday the 24th.  On the 24th I am hoping to have a bunch of new and excited pieces up for my fans.

I'm trying to think of ways that I can improve.  Here are a few of my thoughts... shipping items in small boxes instead of envelopes, having some higher end items that come in actual jewelry boxes and sending jewelry out in decorative bags instead of plastic ziplock ones.  Do you have any suggestions for me?  I want to know your input!

I hope everyone has a fabulous week! I'll see ya on the 24th!

No comments:

Post a Comment